Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis).
- The work described is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Publication of the work is approved by all authors.
- If the manuscript will be accepted, it or its part will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
- The work is in accordance with the recommendation of the most recent version of the Declaration of Helsinki, for human studies, and the European guidelines as accepted principles for the use of experimental animals.
APH is published as a diamond open-access journal under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.